Today’s topics are Ridership, Operations and Budget:
- Recent press about transit at historically high levels, but TriMet’s has not fully recovered to pre-2009.
- Some service has recently been restored, how much is based on local economic recovery and how much is based on TriMet’s demands for the ATU contract?
- How do TriMet’s unfunded liabilities factor in to how much service can be funded?
- TriMet has recently put an agency focus on reliability, particularly with regard to MAX. What are the results?
Special thanks again to the Portland Opera for providing the venue with the great views.
- Part 1 of 4 – High-Capacity Projects
- Part 2 of 4 – Ridership / Operations / Budget
- Part 3 of 4 – Service Planning
- Part 4 of 4 – Potpourri