And now, the final segment of our video interview with TriMet’s Neil McFarlane. This episode, “Potpourri”, featuring a variety of your questions.
- Bikes on MAX cars – are there ways to add capacity?
- Bike parking and bikeshare at MAX stations
- TriMet’s take on carbon emissions – what will it take to get to net zero emissions?
- Hybrid buses, past present and future, and electric buses
- Weight of buses, number of wheels, and damage to roads
- The new e-fare system (announced officially just before we recorded the interview)
- Equity in the fare payment system, especially for cash-only users
Thanks once again to the Portland Opera for tolerating the mayhem of our intrepid video crew in their conference room.