It’s the first of the month, that month being April, so a new open thread is, well, open.
To get things started:
- A coding error may have added to the controversy of Milwaukie MAX, when a Milwaukie councilman was accused of having a conflict of interest with regard to the project.
- The City of Portland is looking for residents to fill advisory committees for its Comprehensive Plan
- Metro has a new searchable historical database.
- Michael Andersen on food carts.
- A queue jump signal for bicycles.
- TriMet introduces a new vehicle. :)