After reviewing all the comments, TriMet has released their complete plan, to go into operation in January of 2007.
- 17 bus lines will run on 3rd and 4th avenues, carrying 85 percent of downtown riders on weekdays.
- 7 bus lines will run on Columbia and Jefferson streets, carrying 6 percent of weekday downtown riders.
- Line 14-Hawthorne will run on SW 2nd Ave and cross the Morrison Bridge before returning to its regular route on SE Hawthorne. Line 14 carries 8 percent of downtown riders.
- Frequent Service on Line 9-Powell will be extended to the Union Station area to connect with Amtrak and Greyhound arrivals and departures. Night service on Powell will be added between SE 98th and Union Station, running every 15 minutes until about 10 p.m., seven days a week.
- Line 77-Broadway/Halsey will be rerouted to run in front of Union Station.
- Line 1-Greeley will become Line 35-Greeley and continue through downtown as Line 35-Macadam. Line 40-Mocks Crest will become Line 44-Mocks Crest and continue through downtown as Line 44-Capitol Hwy.