From the Portland Bureau of Transportation:
Mayor Charlie Hales, Commissioner Novick and Transportation Director Leah Treat will welcome the public and discuss transportation needs and funding options at the Our Streets PDX town hall events:
- Wednesday, April 16: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization, 10301 NE Glisan St.
- Thursday, April 17: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Kaiser Permanente’s Town Hall, 3704 N Interstate Ave.
- Thursday, April 24: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Multnomah Arts Center, 7688 SW Capitol Hwy
- Thursday, May 1: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Woodstock School, 5601 SE 50th Ave.
The town hall meetings will provide an opportunity for the public to speak with transportation staff, ask questions and make comments for the Mayor, Commissioner and Director.
- Take the survey yourself! The public is encouraged to take the survey online.
For more information, see the project web page: www.ourstreetspdx.com.