Care to help Portland put a good face forward to attendees at this year’s Rail~Volution conference? Here’s how:
At RAIL~VOLUTION 2010 — October 17-21, 2010
This year, Rail~Volution comes to Portland, Oregon. This is a conference for passionate practitioners–people from more than 300 U.S. communities who believe in the role of land use and transit as equal partners in the quest for greater livability and greater communities.
The Concierge Desk at the conference will play an important role in helping the conference run smoothly, and will provide an opportunity for the people who make our region a national leader to be involved. We invite you to be a part of this experience!
Join Us for Rail~Volution 2010 in Portland, OregonWho can be a ‘Concierge Desk’ Volunteer?
- Local volunteers will staff the Portland Concierge Desk at the 2010 Rail~Volution conference held Sunday, October 17 through Thursday, October 21 at the Portland Hilton and Executive Tower at SW 6th and Taylor, Mezzanine level.
- Each shift is two hours between when and when?
- Booth volunteers will be paired with a TriMet, City of Portland or Metro employee who will help show you the ropes.
What you will do:
- Provide information about the region and how to use our transit system.
- Give directions, make suggestions about where to eat and fun stuff to do.
- Sell mugs, T-shirts and other goodies.
- Meet land use and transportation advocates, planners and visionaries from around the nation.
For more information email Lisa Chow or call 503.962.2428 or firstname.lastname@example.org