I bragged a bit last week about the resilience of my 20-minute neighborhood in the face icy weather.
At the beginning of week two, it’s becoming increasing obvious to me that this is only possible because of the work of a lot of committed people, including:
- Our local transit providers and especially their drivers
- The employees of local businesses who go to great lengths to get to work
- The folks who drive the trucks that keep my local grocery stores stocked
- UPS and Fedex folks who keep delivering Christmas packages no matter
- The postman who keeps the little red Netflix envelopes going back and forth so we don’t die of cabin fever…
Thanks to one and all for keeping us healthy and happen in our snow cocoon!