The consortium behind the “Drive Less Save More” has enhanced its web site with a bunch of new services:
- Driving cost calculator
- Driving tips
- Trip chaining list generator
- Gas price tracker
- Real-time traffic information
- Traffic alert services
- Ridesharing and carpooling resources
- Online public transit resources for Oregon and SW Washington
- Bus and MAX route listings from TriMet’s Trip Planner
- Real-time bus and MAX arrivals with TriMet’s Transit Tracker™
- Online biking and walking resources
One response to ““Drive Less Save More” Enhances Web Site”
They should include a tax breakdown of per mile subsidies and share of taxes that each income bracket contributes for this.
It would be a very very interesting break down to see. Especially for someone besides me to do it.
I must admit though, there is a pretty penny to save if one uses subsidized public transit vs. most average subsidized private automobile transit.