Oregon Public Broadcasting doing a show on TriMet’s budget and service woes, featuring several local notables.
Tuesday’s edition of Think Out Loud, a public-affairs program produced by Oregon Public Broadcasting, will be all about TriMet and the recent debate concerning its budget and its choices regarding bus and rail service. The panel will feature the following guests (list cribbed from OPB website)
- Neil McFarlane: TriMet General Manager
- Michael Anderson: Editor of Portland Afoot
- Carlotta Collette: Interim Metro President, District 2 councilor and lead councilor on the High Capacity Transit System Plan
- Jon Ostar: Environmental law attorney and co-director of OPAL
- Andy Vobora: Director of service planning, accessibility and marketing for the Lane Transit District
The show will be broadcast Tuesday, November 30 from 9-10 on KOPB 91.5 FM, and rebroadcast at 9 that evening; after broadcast the show will be made available online at OPB’s archives.