Starlight parade is tomorrow night, and TriMet wants you to know they’ll be there.
- The state Senate has approved Gov. Brown’s two picks for the TriMet board: Shelley Martin, an executive with Fred Meyer, representing Disctrict 3 (SW Portland); and Lori Bauman, a lawyer, representing District 4 (SE Portland). Both take office effective immediately.
- TriMet’s final 2015-2016 budget is released.
- Powell/Division continues to progress.
- A former City of Portland parking manager is going to jail for bribery.
- The possibility of tunnelling under PCC-Sylvania is proving to be controversial.