Gung hei fat choi!
Time for another open thread:
- More of the same for TriMet and ATU.
- Metro wants to fast-track the UGB expansions approved in 2011, which have been held up by court challenges.
- Several upcoming meetings for the Southwest Corridor and the
- Contrary to popular belief, bicycle commuting is not just for yuppies.
- Washington State Sen. Don Benton (R-Vancouver) has introduced a bill in Olympia which would essentially make it illegal for Washington municipal governments to condemn private property for “use or possession by a governmental agency of another state”. One wonders what he could possibly be referring to.